Tulsi, the “Queen of Herbs”, is a blessing of Mother Earth and has been a part of Indian culture for thousands of years. Tulsi is considered a holy plant infused with enormous healing powers as mentioned in scriptures dating back over 5000 years. Traditionally, Tulsi plants used to be available in almost every Indian household. However, due to rapid urbanization and change in lifestyle, we drifted away from this tradition.
Arogya Tulsi ia a highly qualitatvie and effective Tulsi Ark. It is a mixture of different types of Tulsi which include Rama Tulsi, Shyam Tulsi and Van Tulsi.
Arogya Tulsi Ark has been prepared with 100% authentic ayurvedic methodology and hence gives highly effective results.
Some of the benefits of Tulsi are
- Tulsi is a strong immunity booster.
- Tulsi has antibiotic, anti-viral and anti-carcinogenic characteristics.
- Tulsi helps to increase the immunity of the human body.
- Tulsi helps to remove impurities of blood.
- Tulsi helps to fight against various Bacteria, Virus and Influenza (Flu).
- Tulsi helps in relieving fever, headache, throat infections, Cough and chest congestion.
- Tulsi is helpful in respiratory diseases like chronic bronchitis and asthma.
- Tulsi is helpful in controlling high blood pressure and cholesterol level.
- Tulsi helps in detoxification of the kidneys.
- Tulsi helps in reducing uric acid level of the human body.
- Tulsi is helpful in improving digestion.
- Tulsi is helpful in improving brain functions.
Directions of use: Add 5 drops of Arogya Tulsi in one glass of pure water, take at least twice daily. You may take 3 to 4 times as per your convenience. Regular intake of Arogya Tulsi does not have any side effects. Arogya Tulsi can be taken by any patient including Cardiac, Diabetic, etc.
Arogya Tulsi will soon be available as capsules and syrup.